Friday, February 18, 2011

What could make your Friday more Fabulous? How about FREE SHOES?


It's FRIDAY!  And not only do I have the luxury of staying at home with my little ones, as I do every day of the week, but I get to take them out and enjoy this beautiful weather!  75 degrees and sunny in February?  How fabulous is that?  And as if the day could get any better... I just so happened to win a $50 bonus card from DSW (Designer Shoe Warehouse) on twitter through their FREE SHOES FRIDAY contest!  I have been trying my luck at this for about five weeks now and started to think it was impossible to actually win!  But now I have and I want to give you all a chance to do the same thing!  It's really very simple.




 TWITTER:

1. Follow @DSWShoeLovers
2. Make sure you are a Rewards Member (you'll need your Rewards #) Click Here to sign up for one!
3. Fridays at 12pm Noon EST DSW will post a Trivia Question & you must be one of the first 10 people to respond with the right answer by email  (tweepluv@dswinc.com).  And you MUST include your Rewards # in the email as well as the correct answer.  

*It usually takes about 20 minutes for DSW to reply by email and to announce all the winners on twitter!



FACEBOOK:

2. Make sure you are a Rewards Member (you'll need your Rewards #) Click Here to sign up for one!
3. Tuesdays at 12pm Noon EST DSW will post a Trivia Question & you must be one of the first 20 people to respond with the right answer by email  (shuluvrs@dswinc.com).  And you MUST include your Rewards # in the email as well as the correct answer.  

*It usually takes about 20 minutes for DSW to reply by email!

The easy part is participating... the hard part is winning!  But if I can do it, you can definitely do it!  Just make sure you're quick because there are a lot of DSW Shoe Lovers out there who are very competitive!  Be sure to refresh your facebook or twitter screen right at noon and be sure to have your email already set up and ready with your rewards number and recipient email plugged in so all you have to do is type in your answer and send it off.  Then you must wait..... patiently.  I must say, the suspense is pretty intense, but when you win, it's so worth it!  And you can't give up.  I tried at it twice a week for at least 5 weeks, but I didn't give up and I finally won!  I felt like such a little kid again when I got the email and saw my @FunAndFabLife twitter name listed as winner #7 on their page!  Have a FABULOUS FRIDAY everyone and don't forget to try your luck next week for a new pair of shoes! 

~Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your big win shoe lover! Thanks for spreading the word! ;)

    ReplyDelete